Monday, September 26, 2005

"In" the "Out" Door.

So. Um. Remember that excitement at the two-door phenomenon?

I'm not really feeling it anymore. In fact, I've blocked one of my doors. I asked permission from my principal and it was not granted: "In fact, thank you for reminding me that October is National Fire Prevention Month!" But really, and let me be clear: I'm the one who gets in trouble if my students are out running the halls - and ever since our "spare teacher" is now at his own school, I've had a terrible time trying to at least pretend I've got control over my classroom. So here we go: I've blocked the door, at first with a table and now with some bookshelves. It doesn't REALLY stop anyone who wants to run out, but it at least prevents most from trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home